New Re-Gathering Guidelines
It is so hard to believe that we are still living amidst a global pandemic. But, thanks be to God, progress has been made through the miraculous quick development of vaccines. These vaccines have proven safe and effective at preventing serious illness and death from COVID-19.
We continue to pray that enough people will get vaccinated to reduce the risk of a mutation that could reduce the vaccine's effectiveness.
At this time, the Diocese has relaxed the guidelines governing our regathering. The vestry, after careful consideration, has implemented the following guidelines, consistent with Diocesan policy.
- Capacity limits are lifted.
- Reservations are no longer necessary.
- Congregation (wearing masks) may sing along.
- The choir is to remain "Virtual" as long as mask use required.
- Mask-Use is REQUIRED in the building. (Diocesan Policy)
- Eucharist is still to be received by bread only. (Diocesan Policy)
- The church is now open for regular meetings and ministry functions, following masking guidelines and scheduling with office.
If you have any questions, please call the church office.